Elements of Harmony
March 29, 2024, 03:26:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Is the guild still active

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the guild still active  (Read 1723 times)
Promontory

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2011, 10:14:42 am »

I haven't heard anything from Lana in quite some time. When we last spoke, I recall that she said she was in quite the rough spot. I don't think she'll be coming back anytime soon at all. Her closest connection at the moment is the guild member "Gimpyimp"(think I spelt that right). Their friends in real life, and she would have more information on Lana's status.

That said, Braeburn's proposal does stand as an extreme alternative. Our guild on Deathwing is nearly level 6. I have all of my main characters there, we have a guild bank with alot of space. It's a very tough decision though, as we've all made new characters, and some of us have transfered.

There is, however, a Third more probable solution. One in which won't be an expensive ordeal or a huge headache. Our pony guild on Sargeras is only level 2. It's still very fresh. We could always just start up a new one, that way an active member can maintain the guild and promote it. My 85 Priest on Sargeras could foot the bill to start it up and get a tab or two. I'd also create the ranks so that Brae, myself, bloom and raritie could be the "GM's", since were all the most active and/or dedicated.

Again, these are all possibilities if the worst case were to happen.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum