Elements of Harmony
March 29, 2024, 06:59:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hello all!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 631 times)
Bakith

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 08:41:12 pm »

I am Bakith, but I go by the name of Verement on Ponychan. I play a nice resto shaman, and hope to see you guys on soon
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Applebloom

Ah want mah cutie mark now! =(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:00:49 pm »

My my, another restoration shaman?
Looks like I have a little competition...

Welcome! My name's Kevin and I go under the name Applebloom if you couldn't tell. =)
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the type of person who has headphones on 24/7, and if I'm at home. Music is blasting at high volumes from my computer or my stereo or my laptop. I'm obsessed with music, more obsessed then I am with anything else. Ask me what I'm listening to and I'm probably listening to something different every time you ask. I have an extremely large taste in music. From Classical to Techno, From Jazz to Pop, From Rap & Hip-hop to Rock and Metal. Sometimes, If you meet me, All I'll ever talk about is music. So you'd best get cho favorite disk and be ready for a jam. =D

I originally wanted my name to be Vinylscratch, but to be honest. When I first joined, I had no intention of staying for very long so I just popped on the first pony name I thought of, just just happens to be Applebloom.  But  since these guys are so awesome. I stayed. I love these guys and I'm sure you will too!

Also. My favorite pony is Princess Luna. I love her to death. Shes just the most cutest, most adorable thing I have ever laied my eyes upon.
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/Naxts_The_Demon/desktop.jpg

Here's my Facebook if you want to add me.
http://www.facebook.com/NaxtsTheDemon
Report Spam   Logged

Doctor What

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 11:04:28 pm »

Hiya Bakith!  I'm John and I go by the name Doctor What.  I have 3 toons in the guild:
Vynlerath: Frost DK --- my main on Sargeras (The name's a mouthful so just address me as Vy or Vyn)
Gulndu: Enhancement Shammy --- an alt
Soaren: Protection Pally --- another alt

I'm online pretty often.  As of now, I have a pretty rigid schedule... so I'm relatively consistent.
Hope to play with ya online soon!
Report Spam   Logged
Devious Shinobi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 05:48:32 pm »

OMG

i forgot to say hi!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum