Elements of Harmony
April 19, 2024, 04:35:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hi Everypony!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everypony!  (Read 389 times)
Doctor What

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »

Hello fellow pony-liking people!
I'm Doctor What..... I am 17 years of age and I enjoy both ponies and World of Warcraft... hence why my life got 20% cooler when I heard about this guild.  I openly admit that I like MLP, even in the ridiculous social hierarchy of high school.  I have 8 Horde characters, only three of which are on Sargeras.  My favorite class so far is Warlock.   Anyway... I heard about brony WoW guilds on Equestria Daily but refused to join any because they were all Alliance.  Then Sethisto announced there was a Horde brony guild.... so I made a hunter on Sargeras.  I changed my mind regarding the hunter and made a Death Knight... and then Applebloom invited me!  Shorty after this, I brought my Shammy over from Arathor.  That is a fairly accurate compilation of the events leading up to me joining.  I am totally new to PVP servers and all of my other toons are on Arathor.  My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.  I can't decide which of the two I like better.  I'm willing to help anyone if they need any but I am new to the Death Knight class and my knowledge of tanking is severely limited.  One final piece of trivial information about me: I use way too many ellipses......     

Now for the more relevant information:
Death Knight - Vynlerath (currently 60)
Hunter - Rahoof (currently 10)

I would like to thank Applebloom for inviting me to this guild and I would like to thank all bronies for being such awesome people in general.
*Brohoof*

Oh yes, one final thing: HAPPY 4/20!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:31:20 pm by Doctor What » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Applebloom

Ah want mah cutie mark now! =(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 02:05:07 pm »

Huh wow. I had no idea we were the same age. I always thought that you were older. And yes. Its hell letting people in High School know you like ponies. But I say screw them! I sung winter-wrap up out-loud in the lobby once XD
Yes. I became very popular shortly after that.

But anywho. I can feel ya. I would have transferred my rogue too, but I have no money, This is my first time on a PvP server too. its gonna be a harsh change from me cause I came from an RP realm XD. The Silver Hand to be exact.

There's not much in this guild, but i hope you enjoy your stay!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum